Dad doesn't do a very good job at keeping my page... sheesh, how old is that picture album already? Yo Dad... stop posting novels on the main page and get with the updating of or the posting of a new album wouldja?
So let ME tell ya what's new.
I've learned to walk... like you'd ever know that... and that spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E! That's what they keep saying... "Ana, you are trouble!" I can get into anything and everything and usually do. I've mastered the furniture slide. What's the furniture slide you ask? It's when I get placed on the furniture in a weak attempt at keeping me contained and out of trouble. Oh I play along for a few minutes... ooooh, I'm stuck on the furniture... and then I just slide on off. But that's nothing compared to the I can climb the stairs trick. I was born to wander.
Wander and unroll all the toilet paper off the roll. It's really cool, you pull and then pull again and it just keeps coming and coming. Oh, they've tried to keep it from totally unraveling by squashing the roll a bit in a meager attempt to flatten the core or tube. While it's more fun to pull and watch it unroll kind of on its own, pulling and pulling and pulling ain't bad either. The end result is the same, a big pile of TP on the floor, the bonus is when you can get it into the open toilet.
Know what else is fun? Kleenex boxes. I know, what's fun about a kleenex box? Lemme tell ya what I like to do. First, and this is key, you have to be alone, or almost alone. Of equal importance, the box HAS to be open for this to work at all. This is what I do, I take one out and pop, another one is there to pull. I take that one out and pop, another one, pop another one, pop another one... it's an endless box, it's so cool!
This isn't the best part of it... that comes when Rachael decides to help and put them away. I watched her and it looked really easy. What you is this; take the whole bunch of 'em that's sitting on the floor and wad them into a ball and jam it into the hole in the top of the box so that when Dad goes to get one, he ends up pulling out a glob of tissues... it's classic I tell ya.
I'm not really talking yet, but I do know how to say MOM! mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom. I can say bye and I make an attempt on Jake and Emmah. I can also say Dad. I can also say 'what', 'welcome', 'uh-oh' and 'Id no'... that's 'I don't know' for the impaired. I still don't like Lyndsey getting in my face and I love to try and rip my dad's ear off from time to time. I want my oatmeal my way, and that's in my hair and wherever else I decide it needs to go. I like to clean my dishes on my head and them fling them on the floor when I'm done.
Yikes! I hear someone coming, I gotta wrap this up... until the next time I can score some CT (computer time)
Smell Me Later...
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
SIGH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment